Top-Rated Centennial, CO, Dentist Now Providing Quality Dental Implants
Centennial, CO – Apr. 20, 2021 Aspen Springs Dental announces upgraded dental implant services. In the past, Aspen Dental only offered restoration services. Now, they can install, fix, and replace your dental implants in Centennial, CO.
What are Dental Implants?
Losing one or more visible teeth can make it difficult to smile. Even if the missing tooth is not visible, the gap can lead to other dental issues. When these gaps are not treated, the patient may experience:
- Shifting of the position of their other teeth
- Jaw bone deterioration
- Headaches or facial pain due to uneven bite pressure during chewing
The benefits of dental implants include:
- Improved speech
- More comfortable eating
- Better looks and improved self-esteem
- Better long-term oral health
Dental implants are installed surgically. The dentist inserts the implant into the jawbone and attaches a ceramic crown. The result is a permanent, functional solution. This eliminates the need for repeated procedures such as partial dentures or bridges. Dental implants cost more than these quick fixes, but the investment is worth it in the long run.
When a damaged implant needs to be repaired or replaced, patients can now call Aspen Dental. This dental office in Centennial CO is now the ideal choice for dental implants. Patients concerned about the cost of dental implants cost can use Care Credit or other available financing options.
About the Installation Process
Patients trust only the best dentists for dental implants in Centennial, CO. Once a patient has been fully informed about dental implant costs, the process is as follows:
- When you arrive for your consultation: A dentist will perform and review dental X-rays. This is to determine a patient’s candidacy for dental implant surgery. The jaw bone must be in good health, and there must be enough existing bone to install the implant. If there is not enough bone, the dentist may suggest bone grafts or the use of a smaller implant when possible.
- The installation visit: The dentist will install the implant base into the jawbone. A temporary crown allows the patient to chew more normally right away. The temporary crown stays in place until the bone has healed completely.
- Receiving the permanent crown: Healing after the initial installation can take several months. After the healing process finishes, a permanent crown replaces the temporary crown. This looks and functions exactly like a natural tooth and should last for life with regular oral hygiene.
The Recovery Process
Post-surgery, swelling and localized pain are typical. It is also normal for some minor bleeding to occur. Aspen Dental’s team of caring dentists will tailor a recovery plan to each patient. Most patients need no more than one day to return to work and other activities. Any pain is manageable with over-the-counter pain medications.
Aspen Dental’s team is easy to access and always available to assist with post-surgical questions or concerns.
To Find Out More
To get more details about Aspen Dental, dental implants in Centennial, CO, or to schedule an interview with a dentist, contact Aspen Dental’s team leader, Libby, at (303) 586-4736.