Top-Rated Dentist in Centennial CO is Proud to be Open with COVID-19 Precautions
At Aspen Springs Dental in Centennial CO, we have always prioritized individualized attention and work to make patients feel comfortable when seeking dental care. As we move forward in the pandemic, Aspen Springs Dental will be adopting select best practices to make certain that everyone who comes through our doors feels safe during their visit.
Some of our changes include:
- Before your appointment, we ask that you complete our pre-screening questionnaire to confirm you’re not showing COVID-19 symptoms. You are welcome to give your answers via text or email. If you do not receive a COVID-19 questionnaire before you arrive at our office, let our staff know, and they can resend one to make sure you have been safely screened.
- Patients will no longer wait for their appointment in our waiting room. When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, call our office at 720-482-0793 and remain in your car until one of our staff says they’re ready for you to come in. Upon entering, you will be asked to complete another screening questionnaire and review your medical history.
- We ask that all patients wear masks while they are not being treated, including when they are entering and exiting the building.
- To guarantee that you and your family are safe during and after your dental care, our staff will be outfitted with additional PPE, including masks, gloves, and face shields at all times.
- We also ensure all surfaces in the office will be regularly wiped down and sanitized.
- Although the number of patients in our clinic will be limited at any one point in time, we ask that all visitors be mindful of socially distancing from others. When visiting Aspen Springs Dental, please take care to maintain a respectful distance (6 feet) from others wherever possible.
These protocols have been put in place to ensure our staff and patients’ safety. We care deeply about your comfort in all parts of our care.
If you have any questions about our new policies, don’t hesitate to reach out to our office at 720-482-0793. One of our professional staff members would be more than happy to help answer any questions or concerns you may have.
With these guidelines, Aspen Springs Dental can continue to provide the expert and professional care we are known for. Our team still believes that dentistry is a vital part of holistic health, and we hope to help patients young and old continue to get high-quality oral health during these challenging times.
When you visit Aspen Springs Dental, you’ll receive personalized attention that guarantees you feel confident with your oral hygiene regimen. We will continue to offer an array of dental services to patients, including:
- General dentistry: Preventive care, tooth extractions, sleep apnea care, dental hygiene and maintenance, and pediatric dental work
- Cosmetic dentistry and Invisalign: Dental bonding and bridges, crowns, teeth whitening, veneers, clear aligners, and more
- Restorative dentistry: Dentures, dental implants, root canal treatments
If you’d like to set up an appointment for you or a loved one, reach out to our office in Centennial CO today at 720-482-0793 and see how we can help get your smile healthy.